Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wow

I really didn't realize how long it had been since I've posted on this blog. Lazy on my part I suppose. All is well in my neck of the woods. I'm still losing, or I should say, trying to lose weight. I'm up to 70lbs now. Go me! So I sit right about 187lbs right now. This leave 30lbs until I hit my 100lb milestone! That's kind of exciting! Now I just need to find my healthy eating motivation again. I have been lacking in that department big time! I haven't been able to keep my water intake up either. I think I am bored with every single thing that i know to eat that isn't horrible for me! I'm craving kraft mac n cheese like no other. I want mcDonalds, I want burger king. I have to admit that sometimes I let my cravings win. I know my plateau is all my own fault. I try to motivate myself and give myself little pushes to do things right but it just isn't working right now. It hasn't been for a couple months. I really need to buck up and talk to Scott about it. I just don't want to be judged. I know he won't be mad and won't judge me but I have this overwhelming fear that he will be pissed at me. I don't like it when people are pissed at me. It bothers me like no other. So, That's all I can say for now. I promise to keep blogging at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment