Thursday, September 29, 2011

"one"derland

I be there! My weight finally starts with a 1 again!!! First thing I did this morning was tell Josh! He's super happy, theeeennn I text Scott. I swear not a minute later he called me and praised me. I love him. I wouldn't be here today without him. He's amazing and I am so glad I chose him as my trainer. See, there's 3 different trainers that work with Full Body Fitness. Scott, Dean, and Branegan. I had Branegans card, but I lost it. Scott just happened to be the one I decided to talk to. Anyways, now that I am down to 199, I have some before and after face pictures to share with y'all. Here they are:
This means I only have 49lbs til I get to 150. That is my right now goal. I will adjust it when I lose more weight. I might not be comfortable getting down to 150 with all this muscle I'm gaining. Well I should say, I will be gaining. This is all I have for now. Ta-ta friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment