Monday, January 30, 2012

If you can't tell..

I officially suck at blogging. I can't keep up with it. I think of it often, but alas, I am too lazy or busy, or maybe both, to actually type in blogger.com on my web browser. I'm still at a 70lb loss. Which is great. I've been maintaining my weight. That's hard to do and I know I wouldn't be able to if I didn't continue to workout. I do 3 30 minutes sessions with Scott every week and then an hour of cardio of my own every day. I'm still working on losing weight, I recently got a little more motivated so hopefully I will get to my next goal of 157lbs by this summer. That will mark my 100lb loss. I will absolutely celebrate and maybe cry a little the day I reach that goal. The day I hit a triple digit loss. It will be ah-fucking-mazing. Absolutely so. Scott decided to slow down my routine with him and work on nothing but fat burn again. Doing this routine has been the most successful for me in my weight loss journey. This is how I have lost the last 48lbs. Now I only have about 30 til my next goal and I am excited to get there. I don't have much more to update. So, goodbye...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment