Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weight is to be lost!

Ladies and Gents I would love to report in that just one week I lost 4.5lbs. Woot. This makes me so happy. It's definitely boosted my ego a little.

Today, I am going to get my meal plans together and show Scott what I am eating, which hasn't been that great lately. I've fallen off the wagon a little bit. I am right back on it today though. The only thing that I haven't fallen off the wagon with is not drinking pop. I found some water enhancer, MiO, I lurve it. My favorite so far is the Berry Pomegranate and fruit punch flavors. I haven't had a pop in a few days which is huge. HUGE because I swear that I am addicted to pop.

My life is changing, and I am so so sosososososososo happy about it. I have a long road ahead of me but I know I can do it. I KNOW it.

No comments:

Post a Comment