Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling good about things

So, with my dx the other day. I am actually at peace. I can say that I am ok with everything, I think mainly because I know I am doing everything I can to prevent any further damage to my liver. Yes, I wish it wasn't me, but can I change what has happened? No!

Life suddenly has a new outlook and I am happy with myself for what I am doing. I must say I wish I would have did this a lot sooner. Scott is so motivational, he's really a good guy and he works me hard, but I am at the infacy stage of starting to love me. I haven't loved me in a long long time.

Working out is such an emotional thing to for. It really helps me relax and get rid of stress in my life. Punching the shit out of a bag is fucking awesome. Or my fav. Bench pressing and free weights. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

One day, when I am a beast and strong as an Ox. I'm going to have scott bring his wife Dee in as a guest trainer and I really want to try olympic lifting. FUCKING AWESOME!

I am going to link some info on FLD if any of you are curious about more info on it.

All and all, I love me, and I love my family and friends.

  • Fatty Liver Disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment